Friday, October 22, 2010

Gin Gin class

Smileycons!
Halloween coming up ladies
I had another wonderful day teaching the ladies in Gin Gin my Flowers in the Sunshine Class. Sue also brought along her finished quilt from the last class.

Smileycons!

Sue with her Disappearing Nine Patch
Most of the ladies have never free machine stippled so were very excited to see how easy it was
to do.
Smileycons!

Pat over joyed with her little quilt
Smileycons!Smileycons!



These are some of the pictures from the day. Some of the ladies had gone home before I realized I had not taken the pictures of there work.
Smileycons!


This is such a wonder group of ladies to teach and I am looking forward to going up for two classes next year. As a treat they are arranging a shop hope to the Sunshine Coast and are going to spend a night with me. Can't wait.

Keep stitching
Smileycons!
Delia

2 comments:

Sandra Scott Textile Artist said...

Hope all is well with you. The samples are all very lovely. Excellent work!

Delia (Del) said...

Thank you Sandra. I just stopped by you blog and you are doing amaizing work.
Delia

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...