Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Having a great time

The two Daryl's 50th

My husband and myself

Kerry a friend with me having a drinkie.

Here we are at a couple of 5oth parties.


How lovely to enjoy time with our friends as they made the big numbers in their lives.


My husband usually cooks a spit for the parties. He is the best spit roast cook you could imagine. Once we had a catering business and I often wonder if he misses it as much as I do.

I have been working on another bag in browns. It is looking really lovely and tomorrow and the next day I hope to get the beads on it. This time it will be a clutch bag. I will post when it is done.

We are going to see my 80 year old uncle tomorrow at Gatton. I have not seen them for a while and really looking forward to the trip.

Keep stitching
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...