Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who Won ????

Smileycons!
Before I tell you I am going to say that I had a fantastic time at the 3 day workshop with Ken Smith the Textile Artist (Creative Machine Embroidery). What a lovely guy and so much information to share with us.
http://www.bennett-smith.com/

Alwyn and I stayed at a Motel on the passage which was just divine. Lorraine Parker stayed at the same Motel and we had a great time with her. I am posting her web site so you can check out her wonderful work.

http://www.creativetextiles.com.au/

This workshop was held at the Arts Centre Bribie Island as part of the Banksia Festival.

Bribie Island’s very first Arts Festival “Banksias to Beach.
Smileycons!
Now the winner is Sue McPhee.
Sue can you email me your snail address.
As Sue won only the first piece I decided to do another draw.
Judy Ellsworth was the winner of the second piece.
Judy can you email me you snail address.
Thank you all for entering and checking out what I have been doing.
Keep stitching
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...