Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello from Townsville

Hi All
I am in Townsville and have recovered well. I will be operated on again on the 24th of May. After that all systems go as I have a bit of catching up to do.
I have taken pictures up here but forgot to bring my camera to computer lead with me. When I get home I will post some pictures of my lovely grandchildren.
I have just about finished my project for a challenge.
I will be teaching at Fibre Arts on Thursday and really looking forward to it.
The group of ladies are just lovely. I had a great time with them last Wednesday. My daughter's friend took me along to two gallery's and we looked at some wonderful work.
Off to do a bit more work on my challenge now while the kids are out.
Keep stitching
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...