Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stitch and Bitches

Smileycons!


Well here we are at my favourite restaurant again. Bromelaid Cafe at Glenview

It has been nice to catch up with friends and what a nice venue. All the groups have been so impressed with this cafe. It was a stinking hot day but sitting out under the gazebo there was a lovely breeze blowing and we were so comfortable. As you can see. Here we moved onto the grass for pictures but decided to stay there till after 3.00pm. My husband can not understand we see each other every week and then have to spend 5 hours having lunch. I told him it was secret women's business.

I have a new camera and I did not realize I have to put in the memory card so I was only able to take a few pictures and of course I had it on high res.

Will post some more tomorrow and yes off to the cafe again this time for breakfast. I will try and remember to take some of the food.

Keep stitching
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...