Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hi Guys

I have been at the machine again and making a few things. Getting ready a class to teach in learningfa and just enjoying everything after my operation. I am feeling really good. Our quilting group Mountain Quilters is keeping me busy organising classes. I try to have a class every two weeks for the girls to chose from. Next week we have a doll class and I am hoping to learn a lot from the class. A new member is the tutor. She used to have a doll shop. I know she is a very good teacher.

I was asked to make a chataline from one of my designs so now have that finished. This is it. The pictures as not as nice as it is.


I have a few designs I am working on and will post as soon as they are done.

I have decided I enjoy making bears and dogs now and by hand. I can not believe it as I have never been a hand anything unless it is to take in the van. Well in saying that I did do a red work queen bed quilt many years ago.



This is a little quilt I am working on and I will post again when I get if finished.

You all take care till next time.

Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...