Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello again

Hello again. We have had a lot of rain this last week but no excuse for me not working in the studio. I think I am just being a bit lazy the last few months so time to get stuck into things.


The new items I tried out last week did not turn out when I took pictures of them so when it is a nice day I will take more in the sun.


I have been finishing a few things and will share with you now. Still working on some art work but it is not ready to have a picture taken as yet.


These dolls I made last year but have just put the finishing touchese to them this week. I can't remember who's patterns that are but if you would like to know ask me.

Cermenics I love but I think this will be the last that I do.

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...