Friday, March 7, 2008

Textile Art group

Last week I attended a Textile Art group in Palmwoods. What a lovely group of ladies. I just had to join the group and came away with lots of inspiration. They made a paper using fabric, PVC and tissue paper. They were so good they gave me the material so I could make a sheet.

Mine was very basic but some of the girls had cotton threads pieces of other material and objects in theirs. I have yet to try it out.

Tomorrow I will have a day to play around and see what I can do.

This week I have been busy quilting and finished a quilt I have had in the stash for about a year.


Then I still felt like quilting so off I went and made a special baby quilt for the new grand child we are expecting in about 4 weeks time. It is the same as I made for a friends grand child 18 months ago.I am now quilting my oriental quilt and have to have it all quilted for when I go north. As I am quilting as I go there is a fair amount of hand sewing to do on it.


I almost forgot I made a bag yesterday. I now wish I would have written it down as I went to do a pattern. Oh well will have to do another the same and write as I do it.

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...