Sunday, February 10, 2008

I can't believe it is 3 weeks since posting

I can’t believe it is 3 weeks since I last posted. I have had a busy week with committee meeting and finalising the tickets for the quilt raffle at our quilt show in May.
The quilt, runner and cushion look so nice. I would like to win it.

We started back at our doll and bear group but I could not get into things so just did the stitching of bindings on the Cancer Challenge.

Our quilt group started back also and have had a class on paper weights and door stops at the last meeting. Next meeting is our AGM so I am standing as workshop coordinator again. I don’t think I have any competition this year.

This week I have sewn and written a pattern with the first attempt being very bright. I will have to do another in lighter colours.



This is the quilt for the Cancer Challenge. It is different to what I usually do but for some reason just drew up the picture of the Victorian lady and wanted to make her.
I am not that happy with the quilt. I tried a different way of doing the bindings on the back with the mitre and no binding showing on the front. I think it was the wrong project to do that on. I did not have time to do another one so had to send it off.

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...