Thursday, December 27, 2007

I did not put up the picture of my Barrier Reef as the flash was in the picture so I will have to take another one soon. I will show some of it unframed and one of my sisters and myself.

It was a busy few days but my Mother did not come to Brisbane for Christmas dinner. I don't think we could have got her up and down the 15 stairs so maybe just as well. She had lunch on the coast with my other sisters family.

We had a lovely day except our dog and one of my niece's did not get on so they had to be separated for the day. Boxing day a neighbour asked us over for lunch with his son and family. His wife was my friend and passed away just before last Christmas so it was nice but sad at the same time.

Last night I felt that I had to do something so out to the studio and cut up a lot of bits of material into 21/2",5",4" blocks ready to uses as leader when sewing.
I think I will go out now and do something or I will fall asleep. Funny the less you do the less you want to do.

I wish you all a great 2008.

Until next time
Delia

No comments:

HELLO I have not posted for a very long time. I could not get into my blog but after an hour finely worked it out. My what have I b...